Mystic MGC2 Elite 2x2
The Mystic MGC2 Elite 2x2 is one of our premium versions of the most recent 2x2 speedcube in YJ’s MGC lineup. It features an innovative, first of its kind on a 2x2, center/edge magnetic mechanism that offers great control and stability. The Mystic MGC2 Elite 2x2 features Weight 4, Mystic, and DNM-27. This mixture of lubricants makes the cube fast, soft, and controllable which makes for a great solving experience.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on Angstrom, Celeritas, Mystic, MAX, and Pro Shop premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features a Mystic logo on the green side.
- Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, DNM-37
Mystic MGCElite 2x2
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
Mystic Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is amazing (after break in). It is smooth, plush, and controllable while maintaining a fast-glide feel. After about 20-50 solves, this cube became much faster and plush.
When I got this cube it had spring noise and was slow, but break in and living the screws fixed it