ShengShou Tank 2x2
The ShengShou Tank 2x2 is a new economy 2x2 speed cube that features a vibrant color scheme, frosted exterior, and black internals.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
You cant speedsolve with it because coner cutting is non-existent and it locks up sooooo much. Do not buy it.
It locks up A LOT Its just a bad cube do not buy it.
i didnt buy it from here but i have this cube and it is really bad. for the price you can just get an mf2 instead but dont get this
After a few solves, pieces started falling out. Then the inner pieces fell out. I tried to put them back in but it the whole cube could not go back together.
Did not live up to expectations
When I got this 2x2, it turned GREAT. It even turned better than my MoYu LingPo. A few solves later. the inner edge was out of place. When you get this, dont turn too rough.