Z Mini 2x2 Keychain Cube
Z Mini 2x2 Keychain Cube is a 35mm 2x2 with a removable chain to make solving more convenient. It comes in vibrant stickerless bright shades and turns very well for its size.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
For its size this keychain actually turns pretty good it came in today and turns really well. I’m used to a 3x3 so it’s a little weird. Good cube though
This cube, whenever used as a keychain, can fall apart and be hard to put back together.
THE TILES KEEP POPPING OFF IM SO FRUSTRATED THEY POP OFF EVERY 2 SECONDS
The tiles that hold the keychain on suck and fall of and it turns like crap
This cube is good for a keychain cube but it doesn't turn really good I wouldn't reccomend this to solve
It's cute but it doesn't turn well. Feels like the original Rubik's cube. Added a bit of lube and adjusted screws and its okay i suppose.
it is amazing and turns well
For $3, you get what you pay for here. Cheap. It arrived all sorts of busted up. A few of the caps weren't attached. It turns like.. well, an original Rubik's... so it's rough. And it's pretty big. It won't fit in your pockets (jeans), unless you're talking about like pockets in a coat or a hoodie. I'll give it a 3 star rating for it's price range.
really good 2x2 keychain and turns good
The corner that the keychain goes on keeps popping out of the cube. Not the corner caps, but the CORNER ITSELF) and recalling gets in the way of solving. It also only turn meh the corner cutting is awful and the cube itself is loud. I only recommend this cube for collectors.