Angstrom Weilong WR M MagLev 3x3
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Incredible out of the box (due to setup obviously) and has not shown any sign of slowing down despite hours and hours of solves. I've always been clumsy with extremely fast setups so this is perfect for me.
This puzzle is very fast, but still controllable. I got the Angstrom setup because it sounded like the slowest setup, and the one I had tried at a competition was way too fast for me. What I got was just what I wanted - something with the right balance of speed and controllability. I haven't messed around with the magnet or tensioning settings very much, but it's good the way it is.
I've always been a big fan of Gan puzzles, but this cube has made me a huge fan of the WRM This cube is super fast and has zero friction, after tightening it a little it is also very controllable without sacrificing speed or corner cutting! Definitely recommend