The GAN 356 XS is the successor to the popular GAN 356 X. This new magnetic flagship 3x3 features multiple innovations in 3x3 design, including an adjustable magnet system, a dual-adjustment tension/compression system, and an all plastic core that significantly reduces the weight of the puzzle. These features put together, the GAN 356 XS stands as one of the lightest, most high-tech modern 3x3's on the market.
Feliks Zemdegs used this puzzle to set the 5.53 second 3x3 world record average in November 2019.
Full In-depth Review
- GAN 356 XS 3x3
- GAN Tensioning Tool
- GAN Tensioning Nuts
- GAN Size 5 Blue Bag
- GAN XS Card
- GAN Plastic Clam-shell Case
- GAN CFOP Pamphlet
AKA: GAN356 XS, GAN356X S, GAN 356XS, GAN 356X S, 356XS, 356 XS, GANXS, GAN XS
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
This cube is extremely nice. Very lightweight but still seems sturdy. I really like the contrast in colors and the black inner behind the painted sides, making it pop without need for the black border. Compared to the Valk 3 Elite M, I prefer this cube feel and contrast in colors and seems sturdier comparatively. Between the two I'd choose this one.
I really like the drawstring to keep it protected on the go. I don't care for the kind of overly engineered diagonal hinge of the case it comes with. The magnet system couldn't be any easier and simpler to swap. Great product and could not recommend any higher!
A gift for a family member. He loves it.
Really awesome cube only thing i have to say about it is that its really hard to put back together if u take it apart idk if that was just mine but i could not for the life of me get the last edge in
I know this isn’t the best 3x3 but I feel it preforms outstandingly and the customization options are limitless. Definitely a buy if you want a gan cube that isn’t 70$
This cube is a whole new level of 3x3s! After coming from a non magnetic cyclone boys budget 3x3 this cube feels like it is from the future! I was averaging around 24 sec upon its arrival and within a week my best ao100 was sub 20! It is so light and stable when set up and lubed correctly! One quick note: thicker lube that is more gummy and for stabilizing cubes does not pair well with the Gan 356 XS I would recommend no lube over thicker or more gummy lube for this cube.
Over all it’s a great cube but I think it’s two loud sometimes
Immediately you opening my new GAN 356 XS, I was immediately own away! The turning is flawless and the ease of adjustability is second to none. I’m only a few short minutes, I had the absolute perfect cube. I set my new PB only a few days after opening it! I would 10/10 recommed this cube to anyone who is looking for an upgrade.
I find this cube to be good. I think the major issue for me is trying to take the center caps off after I’ve cut my nails. Corner cutting is good but
It’s not my favorite cube unlike the gan x
The magnets are a little strong for my liking. Even on the lowest setting. but it's smooth and fast.
Unbelievable Cube, but many other cubes out at a lower price (which are also good)
The Gan XS is a very very good flagship which I cannot explain in words. It has a papery, airy feel ootb and comes with a frosted feel. After some time, the frosted changes into semi-glossy, the grip is not an issue at all. The tensioning system is a bit complicated when you get the cube but you will get used to it. The tensioning system is actually very good and helps us to find the perfect tension for us.
Wud I recommend this product?
Well, here is the part where I want to tell you guys that there are better cubes coming at almost quarter the price of the XS. Here are the cubes.
1) Dayan Tengyun v2 M - This cube comes at 31.95 USD and has a ton of customization and I personally think that this is a better choice than the XS. This cube also has 3 diff magnet settings. This cube has a smooth and quiet feel.
2) MGC elite M - This is the rival of the Tengyun V2, It is completely opposite to the Tengyun v2. It has simplified tensioning and 2 diff magnet settings while the Tengyun v2 has a complex tensioning system. I think so this cube will fit those who like blocky and loud cubes while Tengyun v2 is the choice for those who like smooth quiet cubes.
Looking at the budget side, the rs3m 2020 and the guhong v4m are very good cubes that are perfect for beginners looking for magnetic cubes.
My advice: Do not buy a cube bcz someone has it, buy it only if you think its gonna suit you.