MAX AoSu 4x4 WR M
The MAX AoSu WR M is a more compact version of the AoSu GTS2 M. This puzzle’s smaller design at 59 mm makes the cube more controllable while also minimizing catching and lockups. The MAX AoSu WR M is set up with MAX Command, MAX Fleet, and DNM-37 creating a fast but controllable puzzle superior to the standard silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by Moyu. It features a MAX logo on the blue side.
- MAX Command, MAX Fleet, DNM-37
MAX AoSu 4x4 WR M
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
MAX Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
- 21.11 4x4 WR Average - Max Park, December 2019
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is now my new main. At $55, it's a bit pricey, but it was worth it, at least for me. Within a week, I did 500 solves and got from averaging 1:20 all the way down to 1:03. The only thing I don't like is its handling of OLL parity when going at high speeds, hence the 4 stars. Other than that, this cube is definitely the best cube on the market!