CubeStyle Carbon Fiber 5x5
The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber 5x5 is a stickerless bright 5x5 with carbon fiber black stickers applied on all 6 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Carbon Fiber 5x5 is the QiYi QiZheng S 5x5. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
My average is 1:20 on my Yuxin Main for 5x5.
I got a 1:25 average of 100 with one of these. 3/5 stars for corner cutting.
Good cube for execution but I bought it mainly for the carbon fiber stickers as there are already good 5x5's out there. The stickers don't cover as much area like their beautiful 3x3. It's so ugly compared to the 3x3. It would look cooler if each square displayed maybe 1mm of color around the perimeter, not 2.5mm.