The MoYu AoChuang 5x5 GTS is a relatively fast, bubbly feeling 5x5 speed cube with larger outer layers for a more comfortable 3x3 stage.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is so good! It has really good fast turning. It hasn’t popped, which is nice. In general, it’s an amazing cube and is definitely my new 5x5 main.
This cube is a very good 5x5. I personally prefer this over the Wushuang.
I bought this so I could magnetize it myself. The magnetic Aochuang is $40, but you can buy this for $23+$10 for magnets and you end up saving $7. It comes with magnet slots, which 4x1.5mm magnets fit perfectly. Bigger magnets may not work.
I believe this is the best on the market currently, but if you want to save money for a magnetic one, I recommend magnetizing it yourself.
This cube is amazing ! It feel very good, and it's very fast for a 5x5, but what I'm very surprised of, it's the shipping. In three business days, I got it, and I'm living outside United States (Canada). Thanks for the Cubicle for all your works, and helping like that the cubing community.
This cube is outstanding, for 24$, you are getting a crispy bubbly puzzle which turns great.
It is definitely up to today's standards. It feels very stable and will not pop, huge improvement to the AoChuang whilst maintaining its classic feel. Definitely worth your money.