Cubicle Hand Warmer
The hands are one of the most crucial parts involved in solving a puzzle. But uncomfortably cold hands can cause decreased dexterity and reaction time, both which are hugely important factors in a quick solve. This can all be remedied very quickly with the new Cubicle Hand Warmers. These are portable, great for competitions, and are ready to use at a moment’s notice. Simply open one of them up (come in packages of two) and shake it to activate.
- Two Cubicle Branded Hand Warmers
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
the hand warmers are amazing they are great especially since right now it is very cold outside when I get outside I can use some to keep my hands warm so when I get inside my hands are ready to solve