The Angstrom AoSu GTS2 M is a compact and fast magnetic 4x4 with crisp, clean turning. This factory-magnetic puzzle features an impressive design that minimizes catching and lockups. Lubed with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, this puzzle features a faster, cleaner feel that is superior to a standard silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
- Angstrom AoSu 4x4 GTS2 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
- 17.42 4x4 WR Single - Sebastian Weyer, September 2019
- 18.25 4x4 WR Single - Sebastian Weyer, August 2019
- 1:19.20 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, April 2019
- 1:10.68 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, April 2019
- 1:08.07 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, July 2019
- 1:06.84 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, August 2019
- 1:06.23 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, November 2019
- 1:02.51 4x4 Blindfolded WR Single - Stanley Chapel, December 2019
- 1:21.81 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, July 2019
- 1:21.12 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, August 2019
- 1:12.55 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, September 2019
- 1:08.76 4x4 Blindfolded WR Mean - Stanley Chapel, December 2019
21.46 4x4x4 ER Average - Sebastian Weyer, July 2019
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
This is now the best 4x4 that I own, no wonder it was used to compete and holds the WR. Amazing and highly recommended.
Angstrom AoSu 4x4 GTS2 M
This puzzle is pure joy to solve! An amazing setup on an amazing cube!
Great cube and setup. Highly recommend
Angstrom AoSu 4x4 GTS2 M
This cube is great. The outers are like turning a cloud and the magnet strength is great. The inners though, have very strong magnets, a bit too strong for my liking. you don't really feel them while solving though, which is what is important. the Angstrom setup is amazing and 9.9/10 would always reccomend this cube.
I really like the feeling and speed of this cube. Out of the box it was super sluggish and slow, but after 50 break in solves this cube felt very stable, somewhat blocky, and fast and smooth.
This cube does turn amazingly well, I recommend this cube over the valk and any non-angstrom setup. In the first two weeks it turned exactly like a 3x3 which was amazing, but now it feels more ordinary. It is still extremely nice though, I just wish they had put more lube in it. As many have said already, my times dropped significantly with this puzzle, I am finally under a minute! In terms of feel comparison for 4x4, the valk 4 feels like the valk m 3x3, and the aosu gts2m feels like the gts 2m 3x3, if anyone was wondering.
Ever since I got this a few months ago, I have broken all my PB’s over and over again. A huge upgrade over my previous main. Definitely would recommend to anybody that is very serious when it comes to 4x4
The angstrom lube mixes PERFECTLY with this cube! It's got better performance than most 3x3s after you break it in a little (lube is a bit thick out of the box.) I went from a home magnetized Wuque, great cube! To this and I'll never go back. When you see reviewers saying it's very stable that's true but you probably assume that means bad corner cutting or slightly harder turning but that's just not the case. It has this insanely smooth almost glossy turning probably thanks to the angstrom lubes and no lock ups or pops. This cube is so good that I went from thinking 4x4 was cool to it now being my main event. I just wish I knew exactly how they lubed it so I could freshen it up but it still feels well lubed after 200-300 solves.