Angstrom GAN 356 Air M 3x3
The Angstrom GAN 356 Air M is a modern remake of GAN’s classic cube, the GAN 356 Air. This puzzle is lightweight and quick, and is a great choice for solvers who prioritize high maneuverability. The Angstrom GAN 356 Air M is lubed with a balanced mixture of Lubicle Black, Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas and DNM-37. This setup provides a fast and long-lasting feel that is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
Angstrom GAN 356 Air M
Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
Angstrom Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The Angstrom Gans 356 air m is such a incredible cube, I just recently switched to this puzzle from the Gans 356 air and this one is definitely a lot better then the previous version, it is a very fast and smooth puzzle and it’s turning just glides as you turn and it’s just a amazing puzzle overall, definitely would recommend this cube