Cubicle Drawstring Bag (Black)
This high quality drawstring bag features colorful wireframe Cubicle logos on a black background. Perfect for carrying puzzles or supplies, this is a great way to show off your cuber spirit!
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The quality is a little poor. Polyester fabric, but feels a bit cheap. It's fairly stiff and not as flimsy as other drawstring bags. It doesn't close all the way either. The fabric just doesn't allow for both sides to be pulled all the way to close the bag. I soaked mine in hot water for about 30 minutes and it closes a little bit better, but it's not as "closed" as a Nike or Adidas sports-type of bag would close. Honestly it's just a bag, it gets the job done. There's no zippers or anything around it, so storage is a bit limited. Also, I tend to open my drawstring bags with my two index fingers pulling in opposite directions. Interestingly, both sides aren't stitched properly at the top where the strings are. So my fingers open the half-way closed bag, and then catch on the actual string and end up pulling one side. I'm going to assume it gets better after breaking it in, magnetizing, and lubricating it. It's a decent bag, but for the relatively high price, I wish it was slightly better quality and opened/closed.