The YJ Shoulder Bag is a sling style canvas bag. It has one large zipper pocket and one smaller flapped pocket in the front. It features the YJ logo over a leather style 3x3 grid. This bag is approximately 13.5 inches tall.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I first got the YJ Shoulder Bag, it was in perfect condition, with no seemingly obvious (at the time) defects. When I started lightly using it, for example, taking it on a simple walk around the very lowly populated community and township, the decal on the front of the bag, stated peeling off. I thought nothing of it at the time. Later, near the end of the "warranty period", the three-pronged buckle came off completely, when not in use. I sincerely want to thank TheCubicle Customer Support, and especially Jonathan (the representative who helped me), for issuing store credit for replacement of the bag, at no questions asked! This is not at all TheCubicle's fault, that the bag was defective, it is 100% YJ's Quality Control's fault in not inspecting this product in complete detail, which is why this review would've been a 1-Star, but TheCubicle's Great Customer Service, made me think twice about that rating! I still would not at all recommend this product. If you do get this product, please be aware that the defects happen near the very end of the "warranty period". Thank you for reading this review!