Valk 5 M - The Valk 5 M is a fast, smooth magnetic 5x5 speed cube from QiYi, famous for setting the current 5x5 single and average world records. This puzzle features medium/strong magnets, primary internals, and fantastic stability and corner cutting. If you're serious about this event, the Valk 5 M is a must!
- Valk 5 M
- Cube box
- Cleaning cloth
- Assorted Valk pamphlets
Max Park used this puzzle to set the 36.06 second single and the 39.65 second 5x5 average world records in June 2019.
Stanley Chapel used this puzzle to set the 2:21.62 single and the 2:27.63 average 5x5 blindfolded world records in December 2019.
AKA: valk5m, valk5 m, valk 5m
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.