Celeritas GAN 11 M Pro 3x3
The Celeritas GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 is one of our premium setups for GAN’s revolutionary 2020 flagship. This puzzle boasts the industry’s first omnidirectional core that features adjustable core-to-corner magnetization. This, along with the traditional edge-to-corner magnetization, creates a positioning system that is unparalleled in the industry. The Celeritas GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 also features a dual adjustment tensioning system, a frosted plastic exterior, and a primary plastic interior. Lubed with a balanced mixture of Lubicle Black, Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas and DNM-37, this puzzle has a fast and long-lasting feel that is superior to that of a traditional silicone set up and requires very little break in time.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features a Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
- Core Lube: Lubicle Black
- Piece Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, DNM-37
- Compression: 2
- Tension: 1
- Magnets: Medium
- Celeritas GAN 11 M Pro 3x3
- Celeritas Collectible Card
- Celeritas Embroidered Bag
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Additional tensioning accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.