Celeritas MGC 4x4
The Celeritas MGC 4x4 is a smooth, controllable, factory magnetic 4x4 that provides an easy-to-turn solving experience. The Celeritas MGC 4x4 is lubed with Angstrom Celeritas, Angstrom Gravitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces. This setup provides an incredibly quick and clean feel that is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features the Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
- Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, DNM-37
- Celeritas MGC 4x4
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Celeritas Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It might take 5 solves to break it in completely other than that you'll instantly get used to the feel but a soft and controlled turning style it might be to fast a more passive aggressive turning style = magnifique
This 4 by 4 is a true pleasure. I've been doing hundreds of solves lately and I love it. it is fast but still controllable. It's also a bit quiet. I would recommend this cube to anyone. beginner or advanced this is a great cube to main.
I bought this for my grandson, he loved it!
Pretty good the magnets are strong and its lubed nicely all in all a good speed cube for beginners the price is pretty good also
This is my first magnetic 4x4, and I have to say, this is amazing! Getting this cube dropped my times 25 seconds, and I can turn this almost as fast as a 3x3. It is incredibly fast and crunchy, it has amazing corner cutting, the magnets are strong but unobtrusive. This is by far the best 4x4 I have ever had, and if you have the money, get it!