Celeritas MGC2 Elite 2x2
The Celeritas MGC2 Elite 2x2 is one of our premium versions of the most recent 2x2 speedcube in YJ’s MGC lineup. It features an innovative, first of its kind on a 2x2, center/edge magnetic mechanism that offers great control and stability. The Pro Shop MGC2 Elite 2x2 is lubed with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, and DNM-37. This mixture of lubricants creates a smooth and controllable turning experience.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on Angstrom, Celeritas, Mystic, MAX, and Pro Shop premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features a Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
Celeritas MGCElite 2x2
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
Celeritas Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this cube and it was really good, and took about 1 Ortega solve to break in. It beats my YJ YuPo and is my main. Just wish that I was actually good at 2x2 :(