Celeritas Valk 3 Elite M
The Celeritas Valk 3 Elite M is a light and fast magnetic 3x3 with many innovative features. This revolutionary puzzle has the first “twin-magnetic” system that features both center-edge and corner-edge magnetism. The Celeritas Valk 3 Elite M also comes packaged with additional magnetic caps and elasticity nuts that provide a high level of customization for the user. Lubed with a balanced mixture of Lubicle Black on the core, Angstrom Celeritas, Angstrom Gravitas and DNM-37, this puzzle has a clean and fast feel that is superior to a traditional silicone setup and requires significantly less break-in time.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by QiYi MoFangGe. It features a Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
- Celeritas Valk 3 Elite M
- Additional magnetic center caps
- Additional elasticity nuts
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Celeritas Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The setup on it is perfect right out of the box and the cube moves and turns without flaw. Would rate 10 stars if possible!
I bought this cube expecting it to feel great out of the box. I have done at least 100 solves on it and it is still extremely slow. Although slow, this cube is remarkably smooth, controllable, and the magnets feel very nice when turning.
At first, the box of the cube was a little bit beat-up, but it wasn't much of a problem. When I took the cube out, it had some lube on the outside yet it didn't really affect my grip. In the end, it didn't really matter because the cube was buttery smooth and had a nice, soft crispy feel to it. BTW shipping was remarkably fast.