The Yoo Cube
- Core Lube: Weight 5
- Piece Lubes: Weight 5, Angstrom Dignitas, Cubicle Labs Mystic, DNM-37
- Spring Compression: 5
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
This is a good cube, but I’ve used this cube for a week and it feels really slow
I was very happy when my yoo cube arrived at my doorstep, so I ripped open the package and started solving it. I new that this was going to be my new main SpeedCube because of just how good it felt. It corner cuts real well and they do a great job setting it up with lube.
Everyone hypes this cube up so much and I was so excited to get one as I have been a fan of cubehead for a while now but honestly this cube did not live up to all the hype. Personally I’m not a fan. It was really slow and not pleasant to solve on. It was hard to turn compared to other cubes. My fingers got tired after a couple solves. Even after I added some fast lube and changed the settings it didn’t help. Overall this cube was not what I expected nor one I would really like to use. Maybe the new version is better but I don’t think this one was worth the money.
I love this cube. This came today and it was my main instantly. Yooooooo yo yoooo yooo
Very good cube got it for christmas
The Yoo Cube is such a great cube for such a great price! The 3rd solve I did on it was a new PR single! Nice job Cubehead and The Cubicle. I highly recommend.
Tbh I'm not a huge cube collector but out of all of my cubes this one is by far best one. It sounds satisfying and felt super smooth. I legit could not take my hands off this thing. The only downside was that it took quite a while to break in.
10/10 would definitely recommend this :)
I love it.
Cubehead your cube is great it’s the best one I have.
This is the best cube ever new pb of 13.73.