Cubicle Custom GAN 356 XS 3x3
The Cubicle Custom GAN 356 XS is our customized version of the successor to the popular GAN 356 XS. This new flagship 3x3 features multiple innovations in 3x3 design. These include an adjustable magnet system, a dual-adjustment tension/compression system, and an all plastic core that significantly reduces the weight of the puzzle. The Cubicle Custom GAN 356 XS comes packaged with additional tensioning and magnet accessories, with your desired configuration pre-installed.
Original puzzle created by GAN. It features a Cubicle Custom logo on the white side.
- Cubicle Custom GAN356 XS
- GAN tensioning tool
- GAN tension nuts
- Gan compression tool
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Cubicle Custom Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
i did 5 ao 100 in 3 hours
Well, my eleven-year-old son certainly seems to think so! He's dropped more than 2 seconds from his previous average solve times and he loves the way this cube was set up and feels.
Though it may be gummy a bit in the beginning, but once you break it in it's perfect. Some recommended lubes for this are Celeritas, Angstrom dignitas, and DNM 37, and the core lube, Lubicle black.