Cubicle Custom TengYun V2 M 3x3
The Cubicle Custom TengYun V2 M is an exciting new magnetic 3x3 speed cube from classic manufacturer DaYan. This puzzle has three magnetic settings that you can adjust by rotating a plate, as well as adjustable elasticities and tensions. The Cubicle Custom TengYun V2 M is lubed according to your specifications, and comes equipped with your desired magnet strength, elasticity, and tension.
Original puzzle created by DaYan. It features a Cubicle Custom logo on the white side.
Cubicle Custom TengYun V2 M
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
Cubicle Custom Collectible Card
Additional tensioning accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this with Standard magnet strength, because I prefer magnets that aren't too strong, but still noticeable. I also got the tensions on 0.8, but I recommend 0.6 because it pops so much. Also I prefer Lubicle Black in the core, as it's a long-lasting heavy lube that feels good. For the pieces, I'd recommend Light/Medium lubes that are smooth and long lasting, so I chose DNM-37, Silicone Light, and Dignitas, but overall, this would be a good cube without any setting up!
OOTB this cube sounds so dry but it is basically the opposite of dry it feels lubed and feels very good. I really like it. (P.S. DO NOT GET THIS CUBE IN THE ELASTICITY OF 0 OR 0.5. IT IS SOOOOOOO LOOSE).