Angstrom GAN 356 XS 3x3
The Angstrom GAN 356 XS is a lightweight, fast and innovative puzzle produced by GAN. This puzzle features an improved lightweight design with adjustable magnet strengths and a dual-adjustment tensioning system. This puzzle is lubed with Lubicle Black on the core, and Angstrom Dignitas, Angstrom Gravitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces. This setup provides a fast yet stable feel that is superior to a traditional silicone set up. The Angstrom GAN 356 XS comes setup with the light blue nuts on tension, compression at 3, and magnets at medium strength.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features an Angstrom Research logo on the red side.
- Core Lube: Lubicle Black
- Piece Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
- Compression: 2
- Tension: 1
- Magnets: Medium
- Angstrom GAN 356 XS
- Additional tensioning nuts
- GAN spring compression tool
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Honestly not sure why I paid extra. The setup wasn’t anything I couldn’t really do myself. That being said, I put some dnm 37 in after to speed it up nicely. The tensions it came in are a bit too tight. Nice for stability but I want speed.
really enjoy the cube my only problem is its not as quiet as i wouldve liked but it is still very good.
The cube is perfect. When you get the cube, immediately take apart the cube and wipe off a little of the lube because it is black and get everywhere. Once you break it in, it performs great.
I thought I had some smooth cubes. But, this one makes my others feel like OEM
This puzzle is smooth and fun to solve on
Moves effortlessly. Angstrom setup feels great for modern Gan cubes, gives them a smooth feel without slowing them down or losing the papery feel. I get my best times on this cube, only comment is that my Gan 356 M Lite that I setup myself with Angstrom lubes is near indistinguishable, so highly recommend it as a budget option.
Angstrom GAN 356 XS
Angstrom GAN 356 XS
Angstrom GAN 356 XS