The GuoGuan XingHen TSM is a new magnetic 2x2 by GuoGuan, one of MoYu’s more well-known sub-brands. The XingHen TSM takes advantage of a special corner design which allows the user to adjust the size of the cube. Sizes range from the conventional 50mm to 50.75mm and 51.5mm. The XingHen TSM is truly a first of its kind!
Pre-Order Information: This product is expected to ship September 14-18.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm not a fan of this puzzle. By the standards of modern 2x2s, the turning is extremely stiff and slow. Even after a bunch of DNM-37 the turning is still slow, and the puzzle feels very blocky. The tool is too large to properly fit the caps of the pieces so it just comes off the cap when you pull, rather than removing the cap from the puzzle. It took me a good deal of struggling to get the caps off - I had to awkwardly pinch the ends of the tool to the cap to remove it. Once the caps are off the size adjustment works, but is difficult to turn (the mechanism looks kind of like Moyu's dual adjustment system). It's much easier if you pull up on the round piece, turn it, then push it back down, but this isn't very intuitive looking at the mechanism. While the size changing gimmick is cool, this puzzle doesn't compare favorably to other modern 2x2s; even my $5 meilong m (after proper lubing) turns much better than this $15 puzzle. I hope to see the size changing feature in other puzzles in the future, but for now I'll pass.
This is the GuoGuan Xinghen TSM, it can change size, it is also a 2x2.