Z Carbon Fiber Mixed Gift Box
The Z Carbon Fiber Mixed Gift Box is a carton containing many of Z-Cube's most popular carbon fiber cubes, which have durable carbon fiber stickers applied on all 6 sides that give the cube a unique look and texture. The bundle is offered at a discount compared to the price of the individual products.
The bundle includes the Z 3x3, Z 2x2, Z Skewb, Z Pyraminx, and Z Megaminx, all in Phantom (Stickerless Bright) with carbon fiber stickers applied to all sides. It is packaged in a fancy Z box, and each of the cubes are individually packaged in Z-branded boxes.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Always wanted to try other puzzles besides the 2x2 and 3x3 but it’s been a long time since I played with those so this set was a no brainer. Gotta say, they are fun and have gotten me back into cubing.
These were the first speed cubes that i had and are good for the first 3-4 months but then they start to fall apart. I was in the middle of a solve and it exploded. Do not lube it.
This is the best
I will explain one by one:
3x3 - i feel it a bit lubed and with a solve the centers can orientate the centers and the fiber carbon pattern look weird.
2x2 - dry and if it pops, is a total nightmare to reassemble.
Megaminx - is lubed but out of the box is super thight and green-light green colors are ultra easy to confuse .
Skewb - I do not recommend for speedsolving
Pyraminx - if you wish loose or tight this puzzle its ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE you need to disassemble the tips for reach the screws.