Angstrom GAN Pyraminx M Enhanced
The Angstrom GAN Pyraminx M Enhanced is one of our premium versions of GAN’s flagship magnetic pyraminx. It features GAN’s novel core-edge magnetic positioning system and classic honeycomb design on the pieces. This puzzle is set up with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces creating a smooth and controllable turning experience, especially after breaking it in.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
- Green Tensioning Nuts
- Compression: 0.6
- Angstrom GAN Pyraminx M Enhanced
- GES nuts
- Angstrom Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Initially this cube was very slow out of the box and couldn’t do a lot of “corner cuts” that the Bell could do. However after breaking in the puzzle, this cube was became better. I still prefer the stock Bell V1 over this, but this cube is still pretty good.
i got it in very quick time witch was nice and it feels amazing, no spring noise and very nicely lubed. very quiet and it is super smooth and is controllable. the only problem is not a major one, it just had some black stuff on the ocre but i just wiped it off and it didn't harm anything. Overall 10/10