The X-Man Tornado V3 M is QiYi's new flagship 3x3 speedcube. This puzzle has amazing performance and easy customization. This version has corner + core magnets and a MagLev mechanism that replaces the springs with opposing magnets. The Angstrom Tornado V3 M Pioneer comes lubed with a balanced combination of Angstrom Dignitas, Angstrom Gravitas, and DNM-37. This produces a buttery fast feel that is superior to that of a traditional silicone setup.
Original puzzle made by X-Man Designs. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Compression: 3
- Tension: 3
- Magnets: 3
- Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
- Angstrom Tornado V3 M Pioneer
- Tornado V3 Protective Case
- Angstrom Collectible Card
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- All Tornado V3 Pioneer Accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Fast but not uncontrollable
When I got it, I absolutely loved it. However, after 3-4 weeks, the lube ran out and it felt dry.
the cube is good but a bit too fast and the magnets just keep falling out i reccomend the flagship
I received the cube out of the box and immediately felt it was good. It had a nice smooth feeling and was a little loose out of the box so I tightened it. Great cube and would recommend it to anyone.
I only tried this cube for a few minutes and put it back but it was awesome
is so good and fast my record with this cube is 5.47 seconds.
This cube is awesome. It is controllable, but super fast. I've already used it to beat my pb ao5 two times since getting it. Would recommend to anyone.
I just got the cube and out of the box it requires very little break in. After that I did an average of 100 and I usually average 23-27 seconds but on this cube I was averaging 16-20 this cube, one of my favorite cubes with my favorite setups and 7 more dollars, I highly recommend this cube to anyone that is serious into cubing.
Quit cubing for the longest time and my best friend (who got me into cubing) got me back into cubing recently and this was my first cube since getting the og zhanchi when it first came out. This blows the zhanchi out of the water! After some adjusting and breaking in, it gets even better!