Celeritas GAN 356 XS 3x3
The Celeritas GAN 356 XS is a lightweight, fast, and innovative puzzle produced by GAN. This puzzle features an improved lightweight design with adjustable magnet strengths and a dual-adjustment tensioning system. This puzzle is lubed with Lubicle Black on the core, and Angstrom Celeritas, Angstrom Gravitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces. This setup provides a fast yet stable feel that is superior to a traditional silicone set up and requires significantly less break-in time. The Celeritas GAN 356 XS comes equipped with the light blue nuts on 1 (the tightest setting), compression at 3, and magnets at medium strength.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features a Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
- Celeritas GAN 356 XS
- Additional nuts (dark blue)
- GAN tensioning tool
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Celeritas Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Simply Awesome !!😍 The more you solve the faster it gets and it's super light and the corner cutting is perfect 👌! Thinking of buying this Go ahed with eyes closed. You'll love it.
This cube is by far the lightest cube I've felt and is also extremely smooth with no gumminess, overall buttery and crisp. It takes a while to get used to how light the cube is but its worth it. 10/10 would recommend
This cube is just amazing by itself :
- By far the lightest cube on the market
- 72 customization possibilities, easy to custom (we can switch the magnets everywhere)
- Celeritas' fast feel is really pleasant
This cube replaced my Angstrom Air SM, and it's very faster
I instantly broke my one-handed PB with this cube, I love it !
Thanks to The Cubicle Pro Shop and therefore to GAN Cube !
The plastic finish takes a bit to get used to, but once you get passed it the cube is awesome! The break in time is minimal and after an average or 2, the cube has an ultra crisp and responsive feel. I r8 8/8 gr8 m8