Cubicle 10th Anniversary Cube Bag (LE)
The Cubicle 10th Anniversary Cube Bag is a limited edition, high quality, embroidered bag that will fit all puzzles up to a 7x7! This design is to celebrate our 10th year of serving you!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I ordered 4 of these, the embroidery is very nice, and the drawstrings and the bag as a whole are very high quality.
The 10 year anniversary cubicle bag is so nice and it feels like it's high quality it holds up to a two cubes depending on the size i love the bags they are a good color and I got two of them and hope I can keep them forever.
The bag feels so go on the inside and outside and it’s big enough to fit a 7x7 and the cube just slides out when you need it to