The Fidget Cube Spinner is a fidget spinner in the shape of a cube. It is lightweight and easy to carry around due to its cubic shape, and it is especially great for those who enjoy both spinners and cube-shaped objects.
View all Fidget Cube Spinners
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got a purple one and it's metallic pink. I'm not colorblind XD. if you're ordering a purple one make sure you know it does not look the way it's showed in the color selection...
I received one of these a couple days ago and to my surprise its actually pretty big it let's off a nice southing nice and spins week In hand would recommend
It is really smooth turning and I like to have no stickers so if peels off I don't have to cut new ones or bye RedKB's becuase its so expensive.
It's loud, it's annoying, it feels cheap, and it's an absolute must have.
but for real though, the "centers" misalign and you occasionally have to forcefully realign them.
It is much louder than a normal fidget spinner and feels very cheap overall.
it's a fun little toy that I love, but it's not for everyone.
Watch CrazyBadCuber's video on how to dye a stickerless cube black and take your spinner apart and do the same thing. Get 2x2 stickers and cut them accordingly, and you got yourself a Rubik's Cube spinner! It's amazing too!
They look cool but they don't have stickers that make it a Rubik's cube. RedKB made this with stickers but his is a little over priced. This is still a cool design though. Price is great. Looks are cool