The GAN 251 M is the newest 2x2 speed cube from GAN. This cube features all of the same characteristics of the 249 V2 M like great corner cutting, matte finish, a light/airy feel, and a medium magnetic strength. This small increase in size (2mm), although seemingly insignificant, is definitely noticeable and gives the solver much more control over the puzzle and ultimately leads to a better solving experience!
The Explorer version features an extra set of GES nuts: yellow, blue, and purple.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
The cube itself is great but it does not come with a gan tensioning tool. If you don’t have one it could be a big pain because the cube out of the box is unbearably loose.
Smooth, fast, and crispy. I really like the black internals as well.
I've just got this cube today and am already amazed by it, the turning out of the box is phenomenal, worth every penny spent.
I love the feeling of this cube better than most other 2x2’s
i should’ve ordered the explore edition cause if you buy this you can only customize it with lube but the cube itself is godly
i like the cube but the thing is the corner cutting is not great its around 45 and it is hard to do.
The cube has standered corner cutting and good turning stable.Just one thing I tried to lube it it had so much lube.