The GAN Pencil Case is a great way to show off that you're a cuber! This is a soft-shell, durable pencil case that comes in black and red with different designs.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS PENICL BAG ID THAT THE CUBE ON IT ISN’T SOLVABLE 🤩🤩
this pencil box very good i used it to brush my teeth in the morning but then i accidentally dropped it in the toilet and had to fish it out with a cubicle premium fishing rod i bought from some psychopath in the streets on new york. when i was in new york i also bought a deck of cards in a shop and i think it was a really good purchase because the cards got lost in like a day or something and thats very sad because i wanted to stick them in my rubiks impossible to try and make it turn better but that didnt work. i decided to put the few remaining cards in my newly aqquired pencil box and they fit in there really nicely. i give this pencil box five stars because i like it.