The GAN Robot is a new smart tool made by GAN to complement its more recent puzzles, the GAN356 i and the GAN356 XS. By connecting to Cube Station users can use the GAN Robot to interact with their GAN puzzles. This leads to a cooler and more convenient way to experience these high end speed cubes.
To insert cube, rotate robot arms counterclockwise until they release.
Then push the small button that expands the arms and makes room for the puzzle.
Insert puzzle and ensure that the cube's center caps fit snugly with the robots claws and that everything is properly aligned.
The GAN356 XS may require additional center cap accessories to be compatible with the robot.
The underlying software (Cube Station) of GAN's smart cube products are controlled and managed by GANCube.
For technical questions please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
GAN robot is cool and fun to watch! 5 stars on quality and construction , 2 stars on the app. yes the app is buggy and needs a lot of help. I am very annoyed in the fact that the user needs to 'log in' to use functions not related to connectivity. You need to photograph the six sides of the cube for each solve or purchase the 356iv2 cube . When using the 356i with the robot , all three devices need to stay close to each other or signal will be lost which can spoil the fun .I would REALLY like to see a true STAND ALONE robot that will scramble and solve . With all it's shortcomings , I would still recommend it as it is awesome