The Grey Matter Mirror Siamese Cube is a mirror cube with extensions. The blue pieces extend further out than the pink pieces, making the solved state resemble a Siamese cube. If you can solve a mirror cube you should have no problems with this shape mod.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very fun puzzle, and it's a bit more challenging than it looks. I highly reccomend it. It had multiple deep scratches on the surface and a ton of spring noise, which caused me to take a star off, but otherwise it was very well made and fun to solve.
This turns very smoothly and well! Quite a bit more challenging than a regular mirror cube, but that just made it more fun. I have no complaints with it.
This is a very smooth and pleasant 3x3 shape mod.