MF3RS2 3x3 Sticker Set
This sticker set is custom cut to fit all variations of the MoFangJiaoShi MF3RS2 3x3.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The stickers on my original cube were a bit too thick and could move around easily if not used carefully. These stickers are great and fit perfect, it's just a matter of centering them properly and symmetrical. I would recommend trying application tape or something similar, it can be tricky to get them right individually.
Have bought several sets of stickers for different puzzles on here. The quality is great, however the Mf3rs2 set is too small for this cube which leaves annoying huge gaps around each piece. It looks cheap !
I’d recommend buying the gts2 stickers for the rs2, looks much nicer.