MFJS MeiLong 12x12
The MFJS MeiLong 12x12 is the first fully cubic (not pillowed) 12x12 on the market. This version features vibrant stickerless bright shades and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Iv had this cube for around 8 month now and I really like it. Turns better than by previous best cube: the Shengshou 11x11 (old). Popping only happens in speedsolving when you are not careful. It is best you align the layers before turning because each inner layer is only 6.2mm thick which means peices can easily break if not careful. Turns very smoothly and I wish I also had the 美龙 11x11. Highly reccomended because of the unique cubic shape and it is great quality. I think the price of $120 was really worth it.
Some info of the product
Size: 94mm (16mm corner) (6.2mm centere)
Weight: ~562G (not including package)
Density: 67.6% of water
Just as fun as my Meilong 9x9 but more room to make fun designs. It came with a small blemish on the blue corner, but not enough to make a big deal about. I modded it into the fire and ice color scheme, and it’s still working well! I’m very happy with the purchase!
just finished solving cube and it was a lot of fun . Cube turns excellent out of box
Turns smoothly, and is easy yo mange.
It is really good! 10x better than shengshou 11x11. More stable and turns better. I would give the SS 11x11 6 stars because it pops if you go too rough. This cube barley pops and is high quality. I highly recomend this over the shengshou 12x12.