MoYu Corner Twist Pyraminx
The MoYu Corner Twist Pyraminx is just a pyraminx with tips! If you can match colors, you can solve this puzzle. Give yourself a boost of confidence with this beautiful puzzle by MoYu.
This puzzle comes in beautiful pastel stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Ok, so turning out of the box is a little Sandy, so I put one drop of dnm 37 in it and I took about 5 minutes to break it in, and I can say that it turns now like some old school moyu big cubes, it turns like the 13x13, and the pillowed aofu. It's not the fastest, but it truly speedcubeable which I thing is a nice added touch to this cube, and out of this great week with this cube I can say with confidence that this cube, both for the great looks and the impeccable turning and speedcube ability, this cube has brought me to tears, and for puzzle novices, and for people with gigantic collections, this is a must have.
This puzzle almost brought me to tears... in the entire history of twisty puzzles we have had the pyraminx, the 4 layer variant, the master pyraminx, the 5 layer version (which was sadly discontinued) the professor pyraminx, and the 6 layer, the royal pyraminx. But no 2 layer... although it might be jelly or pastel or macaron... if you buy it... your pyraminx lineup is finally complete. Good job moyu... thanks for listening to the community and enabling us to complete all of our collections...