Mystic MGC 4x4
The Mystic MGC 4x4 is a factory magnetic 4x4 set up for excellent turning and smoothness. This cube is lubed with a balanced mixture of Traxxas 10k, Mystic, and DNM-37, which allows for a smooth and soft feel unlike any other.
This puzzle is lubed with Mystic, which is an aloe-based lubricant. Please avoid this puzzle if you have an aloe allergy.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features a Mystic logo on the green side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I had the wrm 4x4 before this one. The wrm is an amazing cube, but the speed of the MGC is what made this cube my main 4x4. I feel like I'm solving a 3x3 after I'm done with edge pairing.
Out of the box it super slow but it just need 15 - 20 solve to break in and it start to feel amazing. And now it's my new main.
Got just what was expected, main worthy. Love it.
I have a Factory MGC4, I like the light feel but it's a bit unstable. This is the reason I want to try mystic MGC. The conclusion first: I don't like Mystic MGC4, BUT it is a good cube. The reason I don't like is it's slow for me, and the turning becomes heavy even after breaking in; it goes to another extreme end. But feeling is always very subjective (see the reviews there are people who think it's fast!), and the cube indeed becomes stable now. Objectively I will give 5 stars but subjectively I would give 3.
* Good if you like heavy, soft, slow turning.
* Consider twice if you like factory MGC4 light turning. Choose other premium adjustments.
It's fast and controllable with a soft/plush feel. Once you break it in with a couple solves or so solves you start feel the nice feel that It has. Highly Recommend if you want a cube that has a nice feel that has fast inner and outer layers.
Ootb it wwas the perfect speed, however it became wayyyyy to fast. But overall its ok