The QiYi 1x2x3 is an entry level cuboid from QiYi. This puzzle is built like a speedcube, so performance is great right out of the box. If you want to get into non-WCA puzzles, but don't want to get anything over-challenging, this is the puzzle you're looking for!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It turns super smoothly and is a really fun and easy solve!
Turns very nicely! It has tiles instead of stickers, so it feels like one of the newer speed Rubik’s brand puzzles. It’s very easy to solve, so I would recommend it for new cubes, or young children.
Really good puzzle.
It is a really good puzzle, but easy. I was expecting it to shapeshift, but it didn't. The price is ok, but I recommend the qiyi floppy cube instead, it is the same price, but better. I do recommend this for new cubers who hasn't solve 2x2s. I also recommend it for children 7 and below.
Really fun cube so my nephew can cube along with me. It's a little challenging for the adults too! Decent quality, and great for the price.
Very good turning cube, although the 3 and 1 layers don't shape shift like a 3x3x1. The caps for tightening are hard to get off and the mechanism will not tighten without a considerable amount of effort AND holding the nut on the other side. Bad mechanism, good cube though.