The QiYi Ivy Cube is the first non-WCA puzzle in the QiYi MoFangGe leaf cube line. The Ivy Cube is a skewb shape mod with a simple yet elegant design. The puzzle was designed with Yukang Wu and QiYi in collaboration with Eitan.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was for my 10 yr old son. He loves it, he has received complements on this cube from other puzzle/cube fans and has been able to teach them to solve it. He plays constantly with it. The cube is durable, the parts can pop off, but they pop right back on . Smooth action.
QiYi Ivy Cube
QiYi Ivy Cube
Kinda cheap but still turns good and even corner cuts a little bit! Love It! Solves just like a Skewb except with less corners!
QiYi Ivy Cube
I have had this for a month and it is amazing! My sister wants a Shengshou ivy cube instead, but I am pleased. It is my favorite non-WCA cube. I average 8 seconds after a month, so it is very easy to learn. Still very fun, though. Smooth turning, but locks up every few solves once or twice. Thanks for coming out with this, Qiyi!!! BTW it is worth the 6 1/2 dollars and if you are into cubing, this is a must-have.
a bit sandy but turns nicely. with lube it feels super smooth. the solve is fun and easy
i'm a beginner puzzle solver, and this one offered just enough challenge for me. Looks & moves great too!
This cube is really fun to play with. I love doing an ao100 when I'm bored