QiYi Super Ivy Cube
The QiYi Super Ivy Cube turns kind of like a skewb. But there is what seems to be an extra layer. Do you think you can solve this puzzle? Give it a shot!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
if you look closely you realize they are actually the same,
but the super ivy turns much smoother and more comfortable to grip
the big centers make it easier to look at the puzzle.
I really like non-wca puzzles and figuring them out on my own. I have heard this solves like a "Rex Cube" but I personally do not have one. Just like all of Qiyi's other non-wca puzzles this one did not disappoint with it's quality. The puzzle does come with a solution, but if you understand how 4 move cycles work with set up moves this will be right up your alley.
****Sidenote: If you are interested in blindfolded solving, puzzles like this are a great introduction. You take one alg that commutates a couple pieces, run set up moves before hand, then undo those moves.