YJ GuanLong V4 3x3
The GuanLong has been one of the top options for budget 3x3 since its release. It offers a sturdy construction and decent turning at a great price!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So, guanlongs have 4 lines now. My first cube was the guanlong v3 (back a year ago). I bought this causei think it's good to bring guanlongs back to my collection, but anyways ootb it's not that great, corner cutting kinda sucks, turnning is pretty much slow. So i broke it in it felt kind of better! I tensioned it and lubed it, it turns out pretty good! So even though my time is a bit worse than my daily average, (I average mid-eleven secs, yes i'm not the best) it's still great for a budget cube
Thank you for reading my review