The MoYu Q-Babylon Tower takes inspiration from the original Babylon Tower puzzle by using different colored beads that you can interchange by turning the middle layer. But this puzzle has another feature, it has one of the best spinner mechanisms we have tried. So if you're in the market for a Babylon Tower type puzzle that spins, this is what you're looking for.
If you still need convincing, jam out to this incredibly convincing "advertisement":
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MoYu Q-Babylon Tower
I'm impressed with how compact this puzzle is, it fits nicely in a cube bag.
The puzzle itself moves just as I'd expected. Even scrambled this pocket sized puzzle is great to look at.
Two downsides: I can't connect the wrist strap and I've had an issue with the puzzle scrambling on accident but very fixable.
Bonus... It makes a great rattle or noisemaker for keeping social distance.