Angstrom Little Magic 3x3 M
The Angstrom Little Magic 3x3 M is one of our premium versions of Yuxin's popular budget 3x3. This puzzle features a glossy exterior with moderately strong factory magnetized pieces. The Angstrom Little Magic 3x3 M is set up with Lubicle Black in the core, Angstrom Graviats, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces. This is a fast and long-lasting setup that is superior to traditional silicone.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by Yuxin. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
Angstrom Little Magic 3x3 M
Assorted Cubicle Stand
Angstrom Collectable Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Let's keep it blunt- I love this puzzle and wholeheartedly recommend it. It should be known that I was maining a Cubicle Labs Little Magic M, and loved that, so upgrading here was a no brainer. It has a really nice speed that's not overly fast or slow, and a nice strong magnet strength (although not overwhelming, as I can use this for OH no problem). My one "gripe", that really isn't a big deal, is that some of the center caps come off mid-solve. I suspect that was just a factory defect, as swapping out caps has stopped the problem. Compared to the stock Little Magic M that released in 2020, this has stronger springs which I enjoy more. Overall, I recommend this cube, especially if you already enjoy the Little Magic