Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M
The Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M is a premium-made 3x3 with a set of strong magnets factory-installed in the pieces. The magnets inside the cube act as a positioning system that greatly enhances puzzle stability and compliance when turning quickly. The Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M is lubed with Lubicle Black on the core and a combination of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces for an incredibly quick and clean feel free from the drag ordinary silicone lubricants can produce.
This puzzle comes only in stickerless bright.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on Angstrom, Cubicle Labs, and Pro Shop premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M
- Tension adjustment tool
- Extra magnets
- Spare hardware
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is great and has been my main since I got it.
instant main lol
I was on the verge of having the GTS3M be my main over the gan x. But when I tried this, it was a instant main. They lubed and tensioned it so well I can't think of anything that I don't like about it!
This cube is extremely smooth after breaking in and is very controllable. It doesn't have a sticky feeling and is very very smooth. You should buy this cube.
This cube was slow out of the box but after a few hundred solves it was amazing! This cube is buttery smooth without a sticky feeling to it. GET THIS CUBE!!!!
Honestly, I am extremely bad at setting up speed cubes. I bought this cube hoping that it would be well put together and lubed and it did not disappoint. It was gummy out of the box but after break in it was instantly my main. Definitely worth the money.
Okay, I´m just going to say that this cube is overpriced and you might as well just get the regular GTS3M. When this cube arrived it felt VERY under lubed. The cube felt sandy and dry. I actually like the feeling of gummy cubes but this cube felt really dry and sandy. So I only gave this cube 2 stars because it was kinda lubed and the GTS3M is just so good. But unfortunately this is my main for now because I have a competition in 2 days and I won't have enough time to buy a different cube.
I’ve been cubing since 2017 on and off and got back on just a few months ago and have no plans of leaving the community any time soon, but I mained a Weilong GTS2 m for a good year and have loved it but after seeing the release of the GTS3 m I was intrigued by the ridges and the spring compression system. I decided on the angstrom as I wanted this cube at its full potential. This was just a little bit better than the GTS2 imo but enough to switch and make this my main. Heres my full review:
- Ridges feel great and provide a little bit better grip and you dont even notice them after a good 25-30 solves.
- The angstrom lubes go perfect for this cube AFTER being broken in.
- Corner cutting in every aspect is great
- Spring compression system is wonderful and switching your spring settings has literally never been easier.
- Angstrom lubes do take a good amount of solves to break in (but make the cube super wonderful to turn and are just great!)
- I do get catches sometimes but this problem isn't prevalent or consistent.
Otherwise after breaking in, this is definitely a main breaker but if you dont like the ridges I wouldnt go with the wr m i would just get the gts2 m
This cube wasn’t to sluggish out of the box and then I broke it in for a bit and it was amazing
I have to say the angstrom lubes made this cube feel way too gummy for me. Even after solving on it repeatedly to break it in, I ended up cleaning the cube out and taking it as is. Only reason this review gets 2 stars is because the GTS3 M is such an amazing cube.