The Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M is a premium-made 3x3 with a set of strong magnets factory-installed in the pieces. The magnets inside the cube act as a positioning system that greatly enhances puzzle stability and compliance when turning quickly. The Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M is lubed with Lubicle Black on the core and a combination of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37 on the pieces for an incredibly quick and clean feel that is superior to a traditional silicone setup
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Core Lube: Lubicle Black
- Piece Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
- Spring Compression: 4
- Angstrom WeiLong GTS3 M
- Tension adjustment tool
- Extra magnets
- Spare hardware
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
- 15.27 3x3 Blindfolded WR Single - Tommy Cherry, July 2021
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
instant main lol
I’ve been cubing since 2017 on and off and got back on just a few months ago and have no plans of leaving the community any time soon, but I mained a Weilong GTS2 m for a good year and have loved it but after seeing the release of the GTS3 m I was intrigued by the ridges and the spring compression system. I decided on the angstrom as I wanted this cube at its full potential. This was just a little bit better than the GTS2 imo but enough to switch and make this my main. Heres my full review:
- Ridges feel great and provide a little bit better grip and you dont even notice them after a good 25-30 solves.
- The angstrom lubes go perfect for this cube AFTER being broken in.
- Corner cutting in every aspect is great
- Spring compression system is wonderful and switching your spring settings has literally never been easier.
- Angstrom lubes do take a good amount of solves to break in (but make the cube super wonderful to turn and are just great!)
- I do get catches sometimes but this problem isn't prevalent or consistent.
Otherwise after breaking in, this is definitely a main breaker but if you dont like the ridges I wouldnt go with the wr m i would just get the gts2 m
Right out of the box, i knew i was going to enjoy this cube.It was smooth and buttery like all other angstrom cubes.Unfortunately, not long after breaking it in, the cube started making weird and scratchy spring noises which I haven't heard before in any other cubes.If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me how.But overall, ootb this cube could easily beat the gan 356 x for me.I definitly recommend this cube to anyone searching for a new main or just a smooth and quick cube with a clean feeling.
This puzzle is just amazing
When my package actually arrived the postman just put it in front of my door and I only noticed that the next morning, it rained pretty heavy that night but luckily the package was waterproof.
The angstrom GTS3M is just in one word perfect, it is buttery smooth.
One of my concerns before buying this cube is that I wouldn't have that much grip on a stickerless puzzle but that is definitely not the case.
Although there was some filth on the white side centerpiece ( probably some leftover glue from the sticker) the puzzle was beautiful.
The few extra dollars spent on getting thes checked out by professional people and them getting it cleaned lubed and tensioned is definitely whort it
TLDR, if u are consider getting a GTS3M I would decently buy the angstrom or cubicle premium versions because the extra dollars spent are well whort it.
This cube was a gift to my grandson, age 10. After a week’s play, he thinks the cube is under-lubed. That’s why I recently bought him a set of Angstrom lube.
This cube is my main over the Gan 11m pro. It handles much better, feels great, and is much cheaper. The first time I got out of the box with it was a 12, which is exactly what I averaged at the time. I’ve practiced much more with this cube and have come to love it even more than my Valk, which was my previous main. Five stars, would definitely recommend!
I have tried many cubes this is my favorite. For me it's the perfect weight, stability and turning action.
Incredible and super awesome to turn casually and even better for speed solving. 10/10 would recommend!
This cube is great and has been my main since I got it.
I was on the verge of having the GTS3M be my main over the gan x. But when I tried this, it was a instant main. They lubed and tensioned it so well I can't think of anything that I don't like about it!