MAX Tornado V2 3x3
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MAX Tornado V2 3x3
The cube turns well and the basic things are good...except for some things.
1. The center caps are super hard to open and the same goes with the edge pieces when you try to take them out unlike GAN or MoYu cubes that have pieces that can easily be pulled out.
2. Pretty sure this only goes for the premium cube but I'm confident that there is something loose within the corners or the core because of the unusual sound that it's making compared to the other layers/faces. I'm not sure if it is a problem in the first place but when there's something that's highly contrasting compared to everything else, there's reason to at least take a look. Other than this "noise problem:," the cube gets 8/10
Thanks for your review! This cube and others with magnets in visible capsules sometimes make clicking sounds due to magnets moving a fraction of a millimeter within the capsules.