The classic Meffert's Pyraminx features the original pyraminx design by Meffert's and the official Meffert's logo on the yellow face.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Sooo I bought this Pyraminx at mastermind toys and it was really clicky ootb but with wd-40 and vaseline, it starts to get pretty smooth. I am not a Pyraminx expert, not at all, but I would say even without setup, it is decent but I would say even without these Pyraminx’s, I would say get the Z cloud or the cyclone boys m because they seem to be better than this because of the reviews. Anyways, that’s my review on the Mefferts Pyraminx
don't buy... i got it and it sucks. the turning quality is poor, the ball bearings are super loud, the stickers and so easy to get the color off of the stickers... it just sucks. in every shape and form
I have been using this as my main Pyraminx for a while and it will be my main until I get the qiyi ms Pyraminx
It is ok it takes a long time to break it in
when i first got this it turned pretty bad and it was really tight and the sticker color scratched off pretty easily
And that’s that.
SO not worth 18 dollars.
this cube is pretty meh cuz it pops alot
It's better I got a new one and loosened it and the stickers are 😀
Boy I HATE this it pops so easily, THE STICKERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend either the cubicle x man bell or cubicle moyu 😦😦😦 :(
This pyraminx is okay, it has ball bearings which click into place, which i like but the corner cutting isnt all that great, and the stickers start to peel if speedsolved