The Fangshi mini 6x6 is a very interesting puzzle. Coming in under 55mm, this puzzle is fantastically small for a 6x6. Although not intended for speed solving, this cube is fun to play with and makes a novel addition to any collection!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Because of the smaller size of the puzzle I assume, fangshi used an unconventional mechanism, instead of having an internal middle layer like most all even layered cubes use, it has a mechanism more similar to a ball core where all the pieces are held in only by the inner most 4 center pieces, this makes the cube relatively unstable. Expect at least one or two pops and an explosion of more than 10 pieces per solve even when turning slowly and carefully. That being said, I personally like the cube still because I bought it more for the novelty of expanding my set of mini cubes, so I wasn't planning on solving it too often anyways.
Fun to play with and a great collectors item, but the turning is not so great due to the small size