The QiYi Non-Cubic Gift Box is a puzzle set containing a QiYi megaminx, pyraminx, skewb, and mastermorphix in the stickerless version. The stickered version comes with a QiYi megaminx, pyraminx, skewb, and ivy cube. This is a great bundle for puzzle enthusiasts looking to get into non-NxN puzzles.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
|Type||Megaminx,Pyraminx,Shape Mods,Skewb Bundle|
QiYi Non-Cubic Gift Box
QiYi Non-Cubic Gift Box
All the puzzles that came in the stickered bundle are fantastic. The Skewb is really satisfying, if i'm not mistaken it's magnetic. I also think the Pyraminx in magnetic as well. They both turn really nice OOTB. The Ivy cube turns super smooth, and it's a fun puzzle to solve. Last but not least the Megaminx. The Megaminx has become my favorite puzzle, the one that comes in the bundle is a little tight, but it loosens up after a couple of solves. When turning some of the faces you can feel and hear the springs sometimes. I also have a problem with the Megaminx locking up when a face or two is slightly out of place, I have to fix the out of place faces. There is no corner cutting to be done on this thing but it makes for a nice collection piece or beginner Megaminx.
I like it because most of are wca events and that the ivy cube is in this set and that it is on 25.00