The MoYu Magnetic Skewb is now available! The latest version of the MoYu Skewb uses specialized magnets instead of bearings for a tactile and smooth feeling when speedsolving the skewb.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube is so cool and its turns good!
Smooth and fast turning. Got a couple pops but easy to put back in and does not need much braking in out of the box.
WOW. AMAZING SKEWB. my first skewb, really fast and smooth. amazing price, too.
It’s a decent skewb it is really fast but it pops a lot and when you tighten it it solves the problem but it is super slow. I think you should just get a wingy or an auyon instead
This is my main skewb it pops a lot but they are easy to fix
This is a really great and smooth skewb. The only thing is, that you need to break it in, but that's typical with a cube. The magnets feel great and I think the turning on this cube is very nice. I see some reviews saying that their's popped a lot, but luckily, I haven't experienced that using this skewb yet.
I got this about a month ago as I started to get more into skewb, and it does not disappoint.
Straight out of the box, it was already pretty good. All I did was put a couple drops of silk in there to get the dry feeling out of the way and speed it up a little.
Stock tensions are kinda too loose though, and so I suggest you tighten it up so that it doesn't pop.
- Fairly fast
- Great corner-cutting
- Has a light click at the end of each turn (For me, Great for turning fast.)
- No pops
- Sluggish out of the box
- A bit sandy out of the box
- A dot of Weight 5
- A couple drops of Lubicle Silk
This was my first skewb, and I had high expectations for MoYus semi-expensive cube, As it came out of the box, it was an amazing turner, and it pops a lot out of the box. Eventually, it will become more sturdy, and you will know how to put the pieces back in for pops (and rare explosions). Obviously a great Skewb, and I would highly recommend this to a fellow cuber. The only annoying thing is the clicking. Keep up the good work, MoYu! :)
i got a it hoping it would be better than my current skewb (moyu skewb) but it popped a ton. my friend got the same cube but his didnt pop so there was something wrong with my skewb.