Giiker Super Cube i3S 3x3
The Giiker Super Cube i3S is an updated version of the previous Giiker Super Cube. This version comes with updated software, Bluetooth v. 4.0, and bright vibrant stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
bonita da cubo magico
This is super addicting. Can’t seem to put it down. The app has so many features and the cube turns great and clicks, which is very satisfying.
The cube is great. The app is very well aimed at teaching a new cuber. But, the app is good for doing thousands of solves and not learning anything. App can generate scrambles and track the solve but offers little when it comes to practicing algs for oll/pll or even practicing a custom alg.
I want to use this as a main now. the magnets have a clicky feel, which I like. I literally got a new PB while battling.
It's a very nice cube and it help alot but I lost the charger for the cube, normaly that wouldn't be bad cause I could just buy a new one but I can't only buy a charger for this cube. For the rest everything is good except I cant use the app anymore because I dont have a charger.
1) You CANNOT tension this cube.
2) Magnetic Strength is RIDICULOUSLY strong.
3) Magnetics are loose inside, which makes this incredibly loud. Sounds like I am shaking a jar of marbles. (You can glue them down yourself, or take this time to remove or change magnet strength)
4) Sticker shades are hard on the eyes.
5) It does have some weight to it. LASTLY ..
THIS CUBE IS NOT FOR ROUX USERS. Super bummed out. Replaces M slices with LR moves which results in incorrect break down of your solve and move counts.
Shoulda read up on it more :(
Those are my negatives about this cube. Other then that, it is a nice cube. Excited to change out the magnetic strength. Maybe I'll like it.
I don't have issues with the App. You can change the color orientation in the App. Not sure on the web based software ie Cstimer...
This is a very good cube and the Bluetooth works good. But the only thing that is bag is the noise. In youtube videos it is really load but when you get it, it's not that bad. Also, this cube helped me set a new record of 17.52. Overall, five stars
The cube itself amazing, but when I go into the app, the green side always glitches when I turn it and it leaves the cube in an unsolved state where the green side is always disoriented.
ok, I did not order the cube here, but that does not really matter. anyways, when I did first turns, it turned great but the sound... UGH, it sounded like a sharp thing scraping against a blackboard. I was not a fan of the sound but other than that, it was pretty good, including the Bluetooth. the reviews say that the BlueTooth is pretty crappy, but if you follow the manual, I got into it in less than 10 minutes, not including the charging. the charging took about 1 to 2 hours, but when I did charge it, it worked fine. I don't really get the people that said the BlueTooth is bad, it works perfectly. it was my main before, better than I expected. overall, 4 stars.
The cube is a very good cube out of the box and the app for the cube is so fun you can play games and race, other people, you speed with the same scramble.